Breach and Attack Simulation
Cymulate is an award-winning SaaS-based Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) platform that makes it simple to know and optimize your security posture any time, all the time. Fully automated and customizable, Cymulate challenges your security controls against the full attack kill chain with thousands of simulated cyber-attacks, both common and novel. Testing both internal and external defenses, the attack simulations show you exactly where you’re exposed and how to fix it-making security fast, continuous, and part of every-day activities. With 360° visibility and actionable reporting.
Cymulate’s risk score is calculated using industry standards such as the NIST Risk Management Framework, CSVSS v3.0 Calculator, Microsoft’s DREAD and the MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
The new approach to cyber security validation The Breach & Attack Simulation Platform: Cymulate’s cyber simulation platform allows you to test your security assumptions, identify possible security gaps and receive actionable insights to improve your security posture. It works by simulating multi-vector, internal or external attacks – which include the very latest vulnerabilities derived from Cymulate’s research department. The result is a comprehensive validation of your organization’s current security posture – delivered on-demand and includes zero-false positive.
• Fully Automated – Continuous testing & Improvement
• Provides an overall and per-vector Security Posture Score
• On-demand Simulations shorten testing cycles and expedite remediation time.
• Easy and instant deployment through our Plug & Play solution.
• SaaS solution – No hardware required.
• Get immediate results: We provide a full picture of your security posture 24/7/365.
• Test your security products – Maximize your ROI WHAT WE DO TEST YOUR SECURITY POSTURE 24/7/365 Organizations now have the power to verify their security posture on-demand through a unique breach and attack simulation platform.
WHY CYMULATE? Cymulate was founded by an elite team of former IDF intelligence officers frustrated by the time and resource inefficiencies they experienced while conducting offensive cyber security operations in the field. Combining expertise in cyber simulation technology with extensive field experience to mimic the latest and most sophisticated cyber-attacks, Cymulate uses high-end software-as-a-service applications to simulate the myriad of tactics and strategies employed by hackers to attack network security infrastructures.